Victoria ScubaBoard Monthly Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be there, it's not a 100% sure but I will try my best. Looking forward to a great night dive. I just hope we don't drift to Washington somewhere.

Hyper-limits:
I will be there, it's not a 100% sure but I will try my best. Looking forward to a great night dive. I just hope we don't drift to Washington somewhere.
It's too bad I can't go, but I'm still on leave next week so I'll be doing a bunch more diving. It seems the vis is good in the Inlet. I might try taking the canoe to maybe Christmas Point or some other new places around there. I don't get my pony back until wednesday though (if it didn't blow up).

swankenstein:
It's too bad I can't go, but I'm still on leave next week so I'll be doing a bunch more diving. It seems the vis is good in the Inlet. I might try taking the canoe to maybe Christmas Point or some other new places around there. I don't get my pony back until wednesday though (if it didn't blow up).

You can borrow one of mine. I have two 40cf that I will not be using for the next 2 weeks. The viz in the inlet was very good on thursday, 40-60ft under 50 fsw.

naclydogg:
good dive last night at ten mile point

I'm still mystified by all the worms in the water though. That was sooo cool. Apparently they get out and have one big orgy every year. I think we might have crashed their party.

- ChillyWaters

Very good dive, it was nice meeting all of you (SeanQ-ChillyWaters-Naclydogg) the viz wasn't the best but then again it is never that great at Ten mile. The red little worm were definitely cool and it was nice seeing all those large cabezon.

Cheers

Al

Thanks everyone for the good dive last night. I now have a serious case of light envy.

Those red worms were interesting. I have never seen anything like them in the open.

I'll going to go look at the current tables and find a good day for the next Scubaboard meeting.

SeanQ:
Thanks everyone for the good dive last night. I now have a serious case of light envy.

Those red worms were interesting. I have never seen anything like them in the open.

I'll going to go look at the current tables and find a good day for the next Scubaboard meeting.

I wasn't joking when I said that they get out once a year for a big orgy. We just fluked out and joined the party. At least that's my understanding.

- ChillyWaters

Too bad we missed the dive (certainly gave it some thought) Sounds like it was a good one! I picked up a book with Victoria dives while I was at Ogden so I'd definitely like to do more diving over there and check out 10 mile... just wish I didn't have to take that ferry!

DiverDebbie:
Too bad we missed the dive (certainly gave it some thought) Sounds like it was a good one! I picked up a book with Victoria dives while I was at Ogden so I'd definitely like to do more diving over there and check out 10 mile... just wish I didn't have to take that ferry!
$100 return for the ferry does seem a little expensive to do a shore dive (even though I like shore diving).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom