Victoria ScubaBoard Monthly Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
Hmm... I finish school early that day. The currents may be too quick for Ten Mile unless we want to drift from Spring Bay to the San Juans.

I just realized that I won't have a car that day so unless we do the Inlet or Sidney area and someone can pick me up (I live on the way) I can't make it.
I'll talk to the others, we may do Mackenzie Bight. I'll post here when it's decided

Dave: What time are you planning on being in the water?

Friday night, Saturday afternoon and night, and Sunday afternoon are the best times for me right now. Dave is undergoing de-strokification this weekend(?) so if anyone else is available to dive let me know.

SeanQ:
Dave: What time are you planning on being in the water?

Friday night, Saturday afternoon and night, and Sunday afternoon are the best times for me right now. Dave is undergoing de-strokification this weekend(?) so if anyone else is available to dive let me know.
When is good for you. I dove Mackenzie tonight and would do it again thursday. I can be ready to go any time after 6pm. Do you need a ride?

wedivebc:
When is good for you. I dove Mackenzie tonight and would do it again thursday. I can be ready to go any time after 6pm. Do you need a ride?

Excellent dive tonight Dave, that was my first dive at Mackenzie in about ten years or so, since they close the road. I guess I was just to lazy to walk down the road :wink:

swankenstein:
Did you go in at "#1"? Which way did you swim? Depth? Vis? -Just nosey.
#1, wall to the right why don't you join us? You still dive with people right?

wedivebc:
#1, wall to the right why don't you join us? You still dive with people right?
Can't tomorrow (have to wash my hair, or have a headache or something). Friday, if I get off reasonably early, I might try a new shore dive (for me anyway) in the Inlet. On the weekend, I'm thinking of something a little farther away. Maybe Nanoose or Gabriola or Pender if anyone wants to join me. I make a lousy buddy, but at least I'll be in the same ocean.

swankenstein:
Did you go in at "#1"? Which way did you swim? Depth? Vis? -Just nosey.

We went to the right at #1, the viz clear under 35ft to a good 5ft+.We stay at about 75ft on the wall, I saw a few tube sponges on the wall. We should get together maybe next week or on the week-end and dive it.

Cheers

Al

Thanks for the dive last night Dave.

Do you mind sending me the details from your computer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom