What is your favorite "Rig.? B.C. BP/W Horse Collar or ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I started with a Seaquest ADV for my open water class in 1984, and switched to a Zeagle back inflate in 1991 for my IDC and used that whenever I didn't have to use a shop BCD for whomever I worked for, most shops required that you use a brand that they sold whenever teaching, until I bought a Seaquest D3 back inflate BCD. Unfortunately the shop I was working for at the time sold Seaquest and Scubapro and only Seaquest had a back inflate BCD at the time, worst BCD that I ever used! Then I picked up a Dive Rite Transpac around 1998 that I am still using now. It is starting to get a little old so I am trying to figure out if I want another Transpac, Zeagle Ranger or BPW. Whatever I get needs to have a quick release for the shoulder strap as I have a permanent shoulder injury that makes it painful to get out of the strap otherwise.

I started with a Seaquest ADV for my open water class in 1984, and switched to a Zeagle back inflate in 1991 for my IDC and used that whenever I didn't have to use a shop BCD for whomever I worked for, most shops required that you use a brand that they sold whenever teaching, until I bought a Seaquest D3 back inflate BCD. Unfortunately the shop I was working for at the time sold Seaquest and Scubapro and only Seaquest had a back inflate BCD at the time, worst BCD that I ever used! Then I picked up a Dive Rite Transpac around 1998 that I am still using now. It is starting to get a little old so I am trying to figure out if I want another Transpac, Zeagle Ranger or BPW. Whatever I get needs to have a quick release for the shoulder strap as I have a permanent shoulder injury that makes it painful to get out of the strap otherwise.
Apeks........:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom