Which fins for me? Help me narrow it down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetnwetter:
I am probably the oddity whose favourite fins are the atomic aquatics and mares quattro. both have their qualities. the splits are much better when you are a little out of shape as they require much less muscle effort. This is very useful facing prolonged swims against current and not being in the fittest of health. The quattros on the other hand have much better take off and (for me anyway) easier to backfin.

otherwise both are greatfins and would work well in most diving conditions.

You're not odd, there are lots of people here that like the Atomic fins and the Mares Quattros. Everyone has different preferences so someone saying "This fin is the absolute best. Don't look at anything else" is being quite ignorant of this fact.

I had Dacor paddle fins and recently went with the apollo bio split fins. Check out some reviews from Scubalab and try some on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom