Wreckmania 2002

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But... you can't get rid of me that easy. The dates still work for me.:thumb: :tree:Bob

uh oh, I just found out I have work training that weekend. I am on the phone right now to see if the powers that be (and my boss!) will let me reschedule.

Thanks for the kind words, Sass.
Here's the story:
Until I post WRECKMANIA 2002 part 2 everything we are doing now.. is 'getting a feel' for what everyone wants.
Part 2 will have the final plans. Unfortunatly, when Walter talked to Captain Rob to book the dive part, Rob did not know about the boat races. The hotels did know, and I confirmed it with City Hall down there.
So if everyone will hang in there, we will continue to work out the dates, to try to accomodate everyone (yeah right)
I will have the hotel selected soon.
Thanks, You guys are great!

Natasha...the dates are fine with us. July is wide open so the actual date doesn't matter too much.

I'll doiuble check with da Beast and let you and Walter know for sure about the class.

My girlfriend and I are interested in this trip. We are friends of Walter from Ft. Myers. But don't hold that against us, we';re really nice people. =:^D
I think Dee will vounch for us also.

Dive hard, Augie

aquadog@excite.com

Originally posted by AquaDog
My girlfriend and I are interested in this trip. We are friends of Walter from Ft. Myers. But don't hold that against us, we';re really nice people. =:^D
I think Dee will vounch for us also.

Dive hard, Augie

aquadog@excite.com

I don't know Dawg....what's it worth to ya?

Ya'll have a blast this weekend, eh? :bang:

I am still in, but you will miss my Birthday cake. LOL. Really, those dates maybe even better for. Now I can dive with my LDS the July 4th trip to West Palm, I was afraid they were too close together before.

Well... I want to post someting today, so everyone knows a bit more. I know a day on line is like a week in the real world. People want answers fast.. or they're on to the next page.
Thanks for being extra patient. I promise it won't be much longer.
We have the place worked out.... and the parties planned. Just a few more last minutes details and we'll be ready to post it all.
Looks like it's a growing group. Good! We will want to fill 12 rooms. Aquadog: Welcome! And Cindy: Too late, we're still going to have a belated cake for you.
Sandy: We will know 100% sure on the new dates very soon. Do you think it will work out? Dee: Thanks for the offer to be our group photogrpher. We will definitley take you up on it, as long as there are no pictures of me!

:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom