300 ft Dive, Who Is This?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you would have done a little looking around you found this,

Last Login: 4 hours ago
Videos Watched: 207
Subscribers: 4
Channel Views: 537

Answer the question.:D

It looks like they must live here since they have their own boat... Here's another with them going to 221 on their AL 80's :) They did have a deco bottle on the anchor line...

YouTube - 221 feet deep( 67 meter) by zoli 6.

Sean

He has another video of diving on the Carthaginian with the submarine going by. Looks pretty good. I don't know though about the intro at the front where he's does a fairly close loop around the sub and tender at high speed.

Definitely Molokini and the Kihei Boat ramp in that other video. I don't recognize the RIB. It is not North Shore Explorers.

No it's not North Shore Ex. since they have a much larger boat... Cool little boat I think! I wonder how they do a dive on the backwall when they have 3 people on the boat and 3 divers... who's watching the boat?

Sean

Cool little boat I think! I wonder how they do a dive on the backwall when they have 3 people on the boat and 3 divers... who's watching the boat?
Funny. I was thinking it was odd that he was using a reel all the way down. Perhaps the reel is attached to the boat and they use it as an oversized flag float. :)

Not only is their boat smaller than NSE, but it doesn't have the 50 caliber machine gun mounting post up front like the NSE boat.

You must be right about the reel.. that must be what they are doing to stay with the boat... Seems a little dangerous to me... But then everything they do is pretty risky :)

Sean

Posted this video on here a couple of weeks ago. This guy rated all of my youtube videos as one star after I told him that he needs to get training and that he is an idiot for or suicidal...so I posted this on TDS 2-days ago...to which he has now received lots of "feedback" If he wants to kill himself..cool, but don't encourage other people via youtube to do it.

Back
Top Bottom