Chick Dive Phase II Beach Scene Nov. 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Walter:
Actually, everyone else showed up Brian. He's sentenced to a lifetime of being a spineless whipped wuss.
:rofl: Well said! Of course if I said that I would have to ........:sofa:

MarvelMarc- MEN are always welcome! (with champagne & chocolate...)[/QUOTE:
Do you mean us men are welcome only as long as we bring something besides our dazziling personalities?:dazzler1:
Sorry, I'm all out of very fine hats.

SmokeAire:
:rofl: Well said! Of course if I said that I would have to ........:sofa:
Do you mean that as in you would be NOT sleeping on the couch that some really nice person has offered to you before???

Scuba_Jenny:
Do you mean that as in you would be NOT sleeping on the couch that some really nice person has offered to you before???
You know I would take your couch over......well I'll just leave it at that.

Yes count me in!
Whatever you need me to bring..........I can bring some veggie burgers for the grill?

Alli

sounds good Allie! Jenny- at last someone committing to what to bring.... :wink:

Okay, ladies-I will be bringing potato salad, apple chicken sausages for the grill, some drinks and brownies. Is that cool? Most likely, HappyUnderWater will be catching a ride down from Central Florida with me. We are planning to get there just before 9:00am for the first dive. I'm really looking forward to it! Let me know if I need to bring anything else.

Ya' know, Becky- I KNEW I liked you fro a reason!!!

Weather report- winds are out of the east right now which makes the water pretty turbulent. Not a lot of waves but there will be surge & low visability if this keeps up. Still, we'll be diving!! :wink:

My wife Lydija would like to come and dive as well, she's tied up at work so asked me to post to advise.

We can bring some drinks, veggie burgers, and cakes for desert. She's also willing to volunteer me to do all the heavy lifting, and cleaning... hey, wait a minute...

Awesome, James! I've got curtains to hang, a floor to mop & wax, windows to wash, laundry to wash & fold- still coming???? :eyebrow:

Think we've got the veggie burgers covered. Here's the list of food so far:

veggie burgers (& buns, Blondey?)
chicken
potato salad
apple chicken sausages
some drinks
brownies
fruit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom