Chick Dive Phase II Beach Scene Nov. 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks:
Go to a bar, or a place that serves wings or steaks, watch a game of football (or other manly pastimes).....

We can dive the other side of the pier, or off a boat, down at Oakland Park or other local spots.....

What about "guarding" the pot luck, and of course whilst the girls are underwater we get a free lunch???? :11:
I'm more down with the first two than the last one....unless there's plenty of adult beverages available for us to consume. Then again, the women might just get upset if we eat all the food while consuming our beverages.... Catch 22 situation...

I hope the weather cooperates for your "Chick Dive":

.SATURDAY...WINDS NORTHEAST 15 TO 20 KNOTS. SEAS 4 TO 6 FEET
NEAR SHORE AND 8 TO 10 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL
WATERS CHOPPY. CHANCE OF SHOWERS.
.SUNDAY...WINDS NORTHEAST AROUND 15 KNOTS. SEAS 3 TO 5 FEET NEAR SHORE
AND 6 TO 8 FEET IN THE GULF STREAM. INTRACOASTAL WATERS A MODERATE CHOP.
CHANCE OF SHOWERS.

Hope you all have a great dive day - I will be diving Friday & Sunday (weather permitting) -

Take care,

Jay

Pencil me in as an afternoon maybe....
Got a student in the pool in the morning and if conditions permit we will be doing a first OW dive off Hollywood Beach in the early afternoon. I think it is going to be a blow-out for a student so then I'll bring myself north and join you.

Might even drag hubby along - I'm trying to rekindle his interest and I know you all will get him going!

Let you know what my contribution will be in a day or two.

Consider yourselves penciled, Renee & Trish! Hope you both can make it!

Jenny, time for you do do your moderator magic & update the first post! I cannot tell who is, or is not, coming & what they're bringing. Maybe it's time to let the neighbors know???? :crafty:

Ask and you shall receive... updated list.
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=824414&postcount=1
I don't know what I will be bringing yet, probably some muchies.
Unfortunately the forecast doesn't look good, however, I've not a problem hanging out anyways. Got a sitter for Hermit Crab, so I am a free woman for a few hours! Whoo Hoo!

Seas this morning are calm & flat. Here's hoping that carries over into tomorrow...

Crossing my fingers and toes.

Marvel:
Seas this morning are calm & flat. Here's hoping that carries over into tomorrow...
Can you peek out your window tomorrow morning and post conditions please? I really want to get my student into the water tomorrow so might swap his morning pool with the afternoon beach dive I had planned.

I'm still planning on dropping in for a while but looks like I might have to work tomorrow night so it will be brief.

Yes please take a peek if it looks like not so good a day i can find plenty of other "responsible" LOL things to do unfortunately.

As requested! One foot waves rolling in this morning. Picture perfect skys right now but the wind is going to be out of the northeast & I suspect wind & waves to pick up as the day goes on. NOAA is predicting 2-4 on shore up in Jupiter. So, Renee, I'd suggest doing your beach dive in the AM.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom