Chick Dive Phase II Beach Scene Nov. 6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sigh, if that's what it takes to hang in the vanglorious presence that is THE chick divers than so be it.

How about a pasta salad? Some garlic potato nuggets for the grill?

My boy (6 years old) and I will likely sneak off and do some freediving once the mother hen is safely suited and into the water.

badmojo:
Sigh, if that's what it takes to hang in the vanglorious presence that is THE chick divers than so be it.

How about a pasta salad? Some garlic potato nuggets for the grill?

My boy (6 years old) and I will likely sneak off and do some freediving once the mother hen is safely suited and into the water.
Tastebuds are starting to water at the thought! This is gonna be FUN!! So, I think we'll have to make you our official cabana boy....

HaHaHA, 6'3" 290 pound cabana boy, hooo baby time to break out the banana hammock!

I have penciled in this date/time.
Haven't been around due to a bad flu bug ... whew glad that is over with.
Now... if I can just catch up on all my work!!!!
HEALTH:
I'm on a wierd diet to improve my immunity system. I think it's called, "What CAN I eat?"

WATER TEMPS:
Haven't got that "custom made" wetsuit yet (I've got that disease called fundzRlow... ever hear of it?)
Anyway... HOW IS THE WATER TEMPERATURE. What are you guys wearing for wetsuits? 3 mil still?

Ah darn... I see my appt book ... conflicting "to do's" for Nov 6th. NAR convention in Orlando which I'm penciled in to attend with another Realtor. It will be the closest the convention has ever been to me... (translate=cheap), so I'm likely to go.
THE ONLY PLAN IS NOT TO PLAN.
Ok... everything is "penciled in" in my book... subject to change.

Just thinking of what a great dive summer I had and what neat divers I've met.
Good things to y'all!

Angie might just be game for this. Badmojo & Smokeaire, I say let the chicks do their dive and eat their potluck. We can then do a guys dive and..........................

scubajenny:
Yes, we will need some cabana boys, Brian (edivers) did awesome last weekend, and really showed up the SB guys!

Walter:
Actually, everyone else showed up Brian. He's sentenced to a lifetime of being a spineless whipped wuss.

Haha I hadn't seen this before, although everyone over at E-divers was kinda thinking along those lines. This is going to make a GREAT t-shirt.

Scubaguy62:
Angie might just be game for this. Badmojo & Smokeaire, I say let the chicks do their dive and eat their potluck. We can then do a guys dive and..........................
Go to a bar, or a place that serves wings or steaks, watch a game of football (or other manly pastimes).....

We can dive the other side of the pier, or off a boat, down at Oakland Park or other local spots.....

What about "guarding" the pot luck, and of course whilst the girls are underwater we get a free lunch???? :11:

hahaha, I'm all for guarding the potluck.

Seriously I'm open to suggestions but I'm somewhat restricted in what I can do as my boy is a little young for diving yet. That's why we thought we would tag along and go for a snorkel.... We'll likely be bringing two vehicles so the men can sneak away whenever...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom