Force Fin Community

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Bob. I am still married and will enjoy my 5th anniversary this year diving with Eastern Caribbean Divers in St Lucia in September. You are formally invited to our vow renewal . I'm in sales for an IT consulting firm. Please feel free to share the picture/video. .
Thank you, Bubbles; I sure wish to see more Force Fins...Do you have any other images of yourself? Congratulations on 5th anniversary. Maybe Susanne and I can join you both for our 50 life time of love,
IMG_3829-fw.jpg

Welcome words from Diver Josh Cornett. Photos of a 19 year instructor 41052 out for a fun dive on Blue Corner, Palau in 2022. Amazing dive with turtles, tons of wildlife, and great friends. The 17-year-old Tan Delta Force Fins with comfort instep pad and nylon straps are my favorite fins with great maneuverability, power, size, and durability. They are as effective today as they were when I bought them new and a great general fin for instructing and recreational diving. I like the extra power of the Tan Delta material allowing rapid acceleration and less bulk getting on the ladder and around the boat. Great to have the toes out when in the warm tropical waters! Come join the Force Fin Community. COMMUNITY - Force Fins | Worlds Finest Fins for Swimming, Diving, Bellyboating
thumbnail_A018EC1E-7BBA-4FB7-A054-9A4004A1723C.jpg

I think I have a hoarding problem...
150324_DSC5658.jpg

PS: Don't mind the broken fin on the bottom left, my hydrodynamic engineering dog upgraded that fin for ''even more reduced drag.''

I work in an aquarium in Montreal, we have been using force fins for decades, kinda caught the bug of these fins from aquarium people.
force fin pic.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom