Found site to purchase domestic flights on Indonesian airlines and with credit card!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For some reason despite having actual humans from my card company, I can't get a nusatrip transaction to clear from the states.

Last August i visited Alor. The flights Jakarta Kupang Jakarta were booked on the website of Garuda, No problems paying with my italian Visa card. The flights Kupang Alor Kupang with Trans Nusa were booked with ticketindonesia.info, paying with the same Visa card. My flight to Alor was cancelled, but ticketindonesia.info sent me a sms and email to make sure I was aware of this and that I would be able to take the second flight on the same day to Alor. The flight back to Kupang was as booked.

For some reason despite having actual humans from my card company, I can't get a nusatrip transaction to clear from the states.

I am also having trouble. Did you figure out any solution?

Question for everyone else -- There is a Wing/Lion air flight with a 35 minute connection in Bali (DPS). I called Lion air and they told me it will be no problem, but that seems risky to me. I won't have any luggage, but wanted to check to see if anyone else thinks this is OK (or crazy). Thanks!

Where will you be flying from to catch that 35 minute window in Bali? All I can relate to you is that my flight from Sorong to Makassar was delayed by over an hour. This was a concern until landing in Makassar to find that the Lion Air flight was delayed significantly longer than that. Fortunately, my destination was Bali or I'd most certainly have missed a connection.

These delays were on multiple airlines and while some of the delay was probably the "Indonesian" factor, weather may also have had a hand in things.

Choose wisely my friend.

I am also having trouble. Did you figure out any solution?

Question for everyone else -- There is a Wing/Lion air flight with a 35 minute connection in Bali (DPS). I called Lion air and they told me it will be no problem, but that seems risky to me. I won't have any luggage, but wanted to check to see if anyone else thinks this is OK (or crazy). Thanks!

My experience is with Lion Air into Ambon, then Wings flying onward. On multiple occasions, the smaller Wings flights have been held awaiting the Lions flights arrival/ transfer. Baggage transfer is walked across the tarmac and takes all of 10 minutes.

I discovered many years ago (2006) that it's easiest to book the entire Indonesian dive trip thru a local agent. I've been very happy booking everything thru Aqua Marine Diving in Kuta. Domestic air, resorts, liveaboards, everything. They keep me posted on any flight changes. They offer discounts on some resorts & liveaboards, which can include free domestic flights. I send them my general itinerary & they make everything work. Transfer funds from my local bank to their USD account in Denpasar, which usually takes 3-4 days. Just a thought for future trips.

This year I tried Nusatrip again and had success. I had to have a human from my cc company to approve the charge but it was successful. The mobile site works much better than the desktop site.
I've used travel agents before and the last time the wire transfer went thru an unspecified intermediary bank and they took a fee, resulting in me needing to send another transfer. There is a code to specify to not go thru an intermediary but I can't recall what it is.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom