I love you guys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Bud lites for me. I am more of a dark beer girl. Loved the comercials though. I added some to my profile. I have never been very good at filling those things out. I always end up sounding boring, and I am not. Really!

I am still considering the plane issue. Thanks for the extra plane info. I read all 9 pages on the other link, and you still added something. Someone had recommended talking to the TSA customer rep at your local airport. That sounds like a good idea. I fly out of Dallas which is almost entirely AA, and their website says no tanks. I also worry about the idiot in the baggage check. I take about 30 work trips a year. I know that most of them are reasonable people that probably graduated from high school without cheating. But I worry about the other 5%. Also, with the rebreather my tanks are for Nitrox, soo... I am also considering pre-arranging to buy another tank in Belize. It might be worthwhile rather than shipping from dallas. On the other hand... Oh I don't know!

I'm setting in DFW airport right now, my pony bottle in my checked luggage. Still now problem. Don't know if they'd know what to do with a rrebreather, though...?

Welcome!!~ Poke around, do a search- you will be suprised at the wealth of info available.

This board is THE authority when it comes to info and being able to ask/answer questions.

Scubakevdm:
You're not getting our Bud Lights! Welcome to the board!

Who'd want them? Now if it was my scotch in question I'd be concerned... :D

Sophia, welcome overboard.

glbirch:

Sophia, welcome overboard.

Scotch? Im sorry to hear that........

You need Jack Daniels..........

mikswi:
Scotch? Im sorry to hear that........

You need Jack Daniels..........

To light my barbecue perhaps?

glbirch:

Be concerned, very concerned, but only if it is Single Malt. I drank Jack once as a teenager. Convinced me liquor was nasty stuff. Then I went to a Bobby Burns Birthday party and never looked back.

Sophia4:
Be concerned, very concerned, but only if it is Single Malt. I drank Jack once as a teenager. Convinced me liquor was nasty stuff. Then I went to a Bobby Burns Birthday party and never looked back.

Always single malt if I'm drinking straight up. Maybe with a touch of water, especially on the cask strength ones.

Ah, what I wouldn't give for another bottle of 22 year old Ardbeg. :D

glbirch:
Always single malt if I'm drinking straight up. Maybe with a touch of water, especially on the cask strength ones.

Ah, what I wouldn't give for another bottle of 22 year old Ardbeg. :D

I agree! One drop for regular, about 5 drops for cask strength. I am in mourning for the special bottling of Springbank I just finished. It was only a 12, but it was amazing. Trouble with the good stuff, it evaporates.

Welcome to Scubaboard, Sophia. Since you're in our vicinity, come go diving with us sometime. Check out the Texas Swamp Divers in the Scubaboard Clubs section.
:wavey:

Back
Top Bottom