I love you guys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sophia4:
I will be going to Belize the last week in August. I will add your name and address to my travel info. Do you sell the ExtendAir cartridges? I was beginning to give up on buying them there, and was going to have them shipped to my hotel. Nitrox is extremely rare? I was thinking that as long as I had a supply of SodaLime or ExtendAir, and somplace that had Nitrox, then I would be set. The first week in Sept, I will be at the ClubMed in Cancun. I have almost given up on finding Nitrox there. The reaction I usually get is, "Nitrox, what's that." I will also check out your website. I was just so excited by the message.

Susan,

He's on Ambergis Caye; you're not going there, are you...? :D

Sophia4:
I will be going to Belize the last week in August. I will add your name and address to my travel info. Do you sell the ExtendAir cartridges? I was beginning to give up on buying them there, and was going to have them shipped to my hotel. Nitrox is extremely rare? I was thinking that as long as I had a supply of SodaLime or ExtendAir, and somplace that had Nitrox, then I would be set. The first week in Sept, I will be at the ClubMed in Cancun. I have almost given up on finding Nitrox there. The reaction I usually get is, "Nitrox, what's that." I will also check out your website. I was just so excited by the message.

As the ExtendAir cartridges are unit specific, I do not carry them. Sofnalime offer greater level of flexibility.
nitrox is a rare item in Belize, in Ambergris we are the only supplier, as we offer guaranteed same day delivery most diver center offer it. There is no Nitrox on Caye Caulker, Belize City, or Placencia. One of the resort on the Atolls have nitrox, but I can't remember which one.

If you are not coming to Ambergris, than make sure to bring your tank filling adaptor. No one will have it.

Please say hello for me, to Hendel Chief of Cancun Village, when I worked in Club Med Turks he was a the Chief. Really cool person. If you have club Med Cancun direct number, I would grateful if you can provide it to me. The number is un-listed.

Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom