Motorcycle or SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do both. Scuba seems safer as I have nominally have more control with fewer random threats (the cagers). However diving with a new instabuddy on a trip can be similar to dealing with the cagers.
Among those I dive with there is a large cross-over with riding.

I do both.
Own a 750cc shadow, and ride everyday as it is my main means of transport.
My little station wagon is used for the kayak and diving days.

I would not swap a boat for a bike.
would wait till I could afford the bike and have both.

From a risk perspective, you can continue scuba diving and get a motorcycle if you stop sniffing glue. Everything in life is a trade-off. :wink:

So I have a 1 in 100 million chance to die if I masturbate or have coffee. Copulation has odds of 1 in 10 million. Yet office work comes in at 1 in 1 million. Sooo, if you're looking for a safer hobby...well, don't take up office work. :D

I do both, but prefer motorcycling. It is way more dangerous, been in couple of race track crashes. But it is more dangerous riding around NYC. Harley's are nice but over price. With the way that they use subprime to push sales the last 10 years, there are allot under repo. So you can find one that you can get without trading in the boat.

Motorcycling is my addiction next to traveling, I have 4 of them. They give me way more fun then scuba.:wink:

PS

which Harley for what type of boat?

Last edited:
Russian Roulette is a leisure activity?!?

You aren't likely to find an unbiased opinion on a scuba diving board, are you?

I love bikes, but don't have one right now. Trying to quit...nah, soon I'll have another. See. Can't stop. Like crack, they are.

Forget the Harley get one of the Crazy super fast race bikes. There are alot of people on Organ transplant lists, make sure the donor card is signed.

Back
Top Bottom