Scuba Mau dive shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That appears to be where the old Scuba Mau (now Opal's Dream) was located before Opal's accident--right under the Hog Town Café. Seems that would be great for one staying at Villablanca.

Opal's Dream is not by the Villablanca any longer. It's located in downtown....a few blocks off the Melgar at 5a Av entre Adolfo Rosado Salas y 3 Sur, 77600.

That appears to be where the old Scuba Mau (now Opal's Dream) was located before Opal's accident--right under the Hog Town Café. Seems that would be great for one staying at Villablanca.
Opal's Dream is not by the Villablanca any longer. It's located in downtown....a few blocks off the Melgar at 5a Av entre Adolfo Rosado Salas y 3 Sur, 77600.
Both correct. There were a number of changes, from the Scuba Mau shop becoming Opal's Dream below Hogtown Cafe, then Opal's moved, then Mau moved back in.

My dive op of choice was all booked up one day and referred me to Scuba Mau and it was fine. I would dive with Mau again without hesitation.

The guide, Alex, let us dive to our capabilities, 60min+ dives.

As noted, the shop is Villablanca vicinity, under Hogtown Cafe and the pier they use is across the road. Cool dog, Kaya.

Scuba Mau is a great dive op. They are who we dive with very time we go. Mau and his crew have now certified my wife and two of our kids, have given refreshers to friends and guests. They go above and beyond, offer affordable diving. Mau has an amazing eye for finding wildlife.
The first time I went there I had 20 dives under my belt, now over 500. Mau has been not only a dive master over the years but has become a mentor. Has gently continued my diving education. I am very greatful for all the generous time spent.

Back
Top Bottom