What computer to buy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was picking on Chiara a bit about a console affecting trim, but as to the hoseless, I'll pass.

BTW,

Mosquito still looks best choice with the same main features as Vyper and Stinger, but cheaper.

The Misquito won't do guage mode, Vyper is almost the same as the Cobra less the AI.

tony

My vote is with the Suunto Stinger. It's got a load of features in a small package. It's a little expensive but if you look around, you can find it for a decent price.

I'm planning on spending about $1000 - 1200 AUD (605 - 726 US $)

I'm gonna go with a wrist computer

Sebastian once bubbled...
I'm planning on spending about $1000 - 1200 AUD (605 - 726 US $)

I'm gonna go with a wrist computer

That's plenty of cash to spend on a CPU. With that budget, you can get the full meal deal: A Suunto Vytec with a transmitter for hoseless tank pressure data, though, of course, not retail.

so much as intrigued?

BTW Tony - I am also intrigued as to what the hell those numbers mean? Come on, spill it!

Jonathan

For this money you can get an Uwatec Smart Pro, is wrist mounted and is loaded with a ton of nice features

I just bought the Uwatec Smart Pro (including software)

Can't wait to take it for a test d(r)ive hopefully tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom