Which bc will win? BCD SHOWDOWN!!!

AND THE WINNER BY KNOCKOUT IS .......

• MARES ICON (500 BUCKS)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • SEA ELITE TEK X (250 BUCKS)

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

like the south park voting episode giant douche vs. turd sandwich.....just say no

Ultimately, everything that can possibly occur in life is referenced in either South Park or the Simpsons.

somebody mention nekkid diving? :D

Ultimately, everything that can possibly occur in life is referenced in either South Park or the Simpsons.

homer_doh.gif

People!!! Chillax!!!

I never said these were heavyweight contenders fighting for the world title! Its just a fight between two random BCs. Do you guys never enjoy boxing matches between two totally unknown fighters that no one has ever heard of??? Ya its that kind of a show down.

Fighting out of the blue corner we have the Champion, weighing 500 dollars on Leisurepro ... MARES ICON

Mares Icon BC with MRS Plus Weight Pockets from LeisurePro.com

Fighting out of the red corner we have the challanger, weighing 250 dollars (half the price on divers supply ... SEA ELITE TEK X !!!

Great deal on SEA ELITE TEK X BACK INFLATION WEIGHT INTEGRATED from Divers-Supply.com

YOUR VOTES WILL DECIDE THE WHICH BCD STANDS IN THE END SO VOTE SENSIBLY ....

ROUND ONE! CLING!

You might want to look into a Riptide BC. If you do a Scubaboard search you will find several threads about them. ScubaToys has them for sale.

Rip Tide Zone , BCDS: Men, RipTide, Rip Tide Zone

Let's see, one has barely accessible d rings, one has puny ones. One has plastic zippers I'm betting, the other has bungees on the wing(I mean bladder). Both have reflective tape oooooooo, ahhhhhhh. One is over priced by about twice what it's worth, the other about right. The choice is------ BPW!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom