Which bc will win? BCD SHOWDOWN!!!

AND THE WINNER BY KNOCKOUT IS .......

• MARES ICON (500 BUCKS)

Votes: 11 55.0%
  • SEA ELITE TEK X (250 BUCKS)

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No its the promotional match between unknown fighters that you see before Tyson VS Hollyfield fight.

AND THE BATTLE RAGES ON ......

And the crowd goes mild!

I have a Mares Icon,
I like it. If you're looking for a back inflate BC, I'm sure it compares favorably to other back inflates out there.
That being said I'll be selling mine soon, to buy a single OxyCheq wing for my backplate.
I've been satisfied with the Icon. I just wanted to switch over to a backplate....I plan to get a set of double tanks in the future so I'm moving to a(single) backplate/wing for the time being.
I'm moving to Guam in a few weeks, I'll sell it after I get there and order my OxyCheq.

Between the two BC's you mentioned, I'd go with the Mares. But the other one is probably good.

take care,
Mitch

What a completely pointless thread!
Why on earth would you pick two random BCs.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

No its the promotional match between unknown fighters that you see before Tyson VS Hollyfield fight.

AND THE BATTLE RAGES ON ......

My friend has a zeagle he's going to let me cert in ... I'm guessing that could very well be my first and last bc purchase based on the reviews I've read.

Actually I'm looking at this years election as more of a choice between a punch in the nose and a kick in the crotch.

Beats living in China----or Cu-ba......

Have to agree with none of the above. Both bulky, lots of extra crap, neither would be in my top ten or even 20 BC's. What type of diving do you plan on doing? Singles, doubles?
So Japan-diver:

What is wrong with the Mares Icon? I was going to buy it. I prefer the back inflation bc. I would get the SP LadyHawk, but I don't like the weight system. Other than that, they are practically the same bc (at least that is my limited knowledge opinion).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom