Who is concerned about OW diver training?

Please choose both your cert level AND your level of participation on ScubaBoard.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boulderjohn:
If you look at the most recent train wreck, I did not participate until something like the 4,000th post or so. I had been reading it all along, swearing that I would not get involved this time. I even sent a PM to one of the frequent posters (who I thought was doing a good job) suggesting he consider joining the many of us who stay on the sidelines on these threads these days. Finally things reached a point that I had to step in.

I wish you had sent me one of those PM's to stay on the sidelines in one of those aforementioned trainwrecks. What started off as an honest attempt to have a civil debate gradually degenerated into an effort in futility.

I can't wait to see where this thread goes.

The poll is flawed by design.

Those that don't read won't see the poll, and those that read but don't participate probably won't vote.

I'm surprised there isn't an option for "I don't read and I don't participate and I never vote in polls"

IDS, I like that little NA under your username. Catchy.

The poll is humorous and meant to be taken with a grain, just one mind you, of salt. Lighten up.

I personally read mass quanities of threads. Normally from begining to end, but I seldom participate.

Mainly for the reason I'm new don't have much to add. I have learned alot from reading....also learned use the "search feature".

IDocsteve, I think you must be the most annoying person on SB at the moment.

I feel glad the mantle has been lifted from my tired shoulders.

J

actually this sounds like an infinitely more fun poll. Nominate your most annoying or hated person on SB.

We would need to draw up a short list of course.

Sorry CD, major hijack. Apologies (although not really heartfelt :D)

J

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom