NHL Strike

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im probably gonna make lots of people mad when i say this but it is my opinion and i understand where others are coming from but...who cares?! its just a sport...there are so many other things that are more important in life...i understand why people with jobs in the sporting market would be affected but, other then that...it shouldnt matter that much. i would much rather play hockey then watch it...at least ur getting excercise! if u think about it...its just sumthing to entertain urself with...instead of watchng hockey on tv, do sumthing else..spend time with loved ones....study , work...go out...if u look on the brite side...this lockout is giving u extra time to catch up on life

Some of us can't skate.

jewelrox1:
...instead of watchng hockey on tv, do sumthing else...

You know, you're right. I'm gonna watch Miracle on DVD. :wink:

It even gives us more time to beat the subject to death on this board.

At least this thread is a lot more interesting than yet another DIR war.

jewelrox1:
im probably gonna make lots of people mad when i say this but it is my opinion and i understand where others are coming from but...who cares?! its just a sport...there are so many other things that are more important in life...i understand why people with jobs in the sporting market would be affected but, other then that...it shouldnt matter that much. i would much rather play hockey then watch it...at least ur getting excercise! if u think about it...its just sumthing to entertain urself with...instead of watchng hockey on tv, do sumthing else..spend time with loved ones....study , work...go out...if u look on the brite side...this lockout is giving u extra time to catch up on life

NO BEER AND NO HOCKEY MAKE JASON GO SOMETHING SOMETHING!!!
:eyecrazy:

I hear that there is a mean game of street hockey going on right now in some small town someplace in Canada. I am sure if any of you boys would like to play, you would be welcome.

cobaltbabe:
I hear that there is a mean game of street hockey going on right now in some small town someplace in Canada. I am sure if any of you boys would like to play, you would be welcome.

CAR !!!

:auto:

Game On !!!

Kennedydive:
NO BEER AND NO HOCKEY MAKE JASON GO SOMETHING SOMETHING!!!
:eyecrazy:
Yeah but I won't need the beer as much this year, since my...uh...Great team isn't playing.

jewelrox1:
I've been living in Asia for 4 years. There is no hockey in korea. I've had to "watch" hockey through TSN website clips for that entire time. I finally come home and there is no hockey in Canada. I have to settle for the ' 72 summit series on dvd. My heart is wretching with that irony.

Gotta love that '72 series though. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom