2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No. Marshmallows are really sticky and you find them in all sorts of places when it's time to leave on Sunday.. Makes for a really messy cleanup and departure.

Well, in my case, I found them when I tried to stand up from my camp-fire-side seat. :shocked2: Oooops!

Yeah, that too!

At least you didn't find them while in the shower....I'm just sayin'.:D

I DON'T want to know where you found marshmallows while showering..

So does the whole gummi bear thing work? Or does it?

Not very. But we don't know if it was because they were an off brand, or it just doesn't work. How about grabbing some bags and do an experiment?

I'll see what i can do. I'm pretty stoked right now...I've been trying to find some repalcement buckles for my Back Inflate Genesis Recon. Well, I was having problems until I googled the info on the back of the side release buckles i needed duplicates of for an extension. Well, i found the company that makes them, but they only sell in bulk. But they do send up to five samples for free... So problem: FIXED...and for free...so thats why I'm stoked. If anybody asks; the otters made me do it.

My new spring straps just came in today, so once again....I'm STOKED!!!!!

Scuba Dive Club at UCF wants to plan a big trip up to Ginnie Springs with the dive club at FSU. What about the weekend of April 16-18? That's before finals week here at UCF, and after my birthday...I'm 20 now... :D

Those dates work for me. I think. Hermit Crab has a bunch of school stuff coming up so will have to see what her schedule is like.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom