A Very Cozumel Navidad - Lista Diciembre 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thank you AA. my flights were 100% refunded. changed plans. now gonna be in Coz from Jan 1-Jan 9.

Vacation is over, therefore the rain stopped. Spending a few more beautiful hours outside.

Vacation is over, therefore the rain stopped. Spending a few more beautiful hours outside.

Suck it up while you can! I came home to a foot of snow on the cruiser, no palm trees, no tequila and it is freakin' COLD.

Suck it up while you can! I came home to a foot of snow on the cruiser, no palm trees, no tequila and it is freakin' COLD.

Did I mention that on saturday I'm headed to Cozumel for 2 weeks....?

:D

Did I mention that on saturday I'm headed to Cozumel for 2 weeks....?

:D

Nice. Like chugging gin in the face of a guy in the DTs. Why don't you kick me in the doughnuts while you are at it?

If I could just phone my work in......

And there is the kick in the doughnuts....

We arrive Friday as well. No racing around trying to make it to all the family Christmas parties back home. The only party I am required to make on Christmas day is on the beach drinking:cheers:

imgres.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom