Can I borrow someones Camera?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Greg I'm sorry you posted again, for the most funniest post I have seen I would have sent it to you.
First thing that popped was to get it to you. Any ways that is the most balls on SB in a long time.

Now all I can think about is making threads of borrowing scuba gear to go on dive trips, Just Imagine showing up on a spearfishing trip and your buddy's say, voodoo why do have over a hundred spear guns with you, its cheap just paid extra luggage, and if I loose one, I tell someone on the net OOPS.

Any ways get a 2gig card and it will hold all pics you ever need on a dive trip if your new to the photo thing.

Happy Diving

Does anyone have any drysuit undergarments I can borrow?

I think I have some boxer shorts laying around somewhere.
If you want some that Smellzlikefish, then I know who to ask:D

Hey wait, Greg! Not only do you want to borrow stuff from us, but you want us to pack it up and ship it to you, too?

I've got a camera and a housing I'd be willing to let you use, but you have to come pick it up :eyebrow:

Reactions: Jax
lol i'm have tempted to post my mailing address on here to see if anything would show up

Warning.......use foot to try to stamp out the fire when it shows up on your doorstep :wink:

I have a new camera, a spare, 2 dive computers, nitrox and co analyzers, etc. Put the ticket and trip in my name and I'll send you pics and vids. Hey, I'm good for it. :D

Not sure if your post was meant to be a real post or a belated April fools post. If honest, I do see the illogic in purchasing a camera for one time use. If you do not want to rent or purchase a new one, consider finding a used on at a good price, perhaps on on e-bay that many are bidding on. Theoretically you should be able to sell it when you get back at close to the price you paid for it.

Seriously, you don't need a camera, but you do need a computer, one that you have studied and understand well. I hope you have some local dive buds.

Also hope you have DAN dive insurance and will have a nice trip...

yeah, this was intended to be a serious post. Just like all hobbies, people usually have 5 of everything. I would pay shipping both ways. But i guess there is less risk on my end by just renting from sams when i get there. i just thought soemone might have an old suunto laying around not being used or an older camera they have not used in years. Maybe a vendor or manufacture might lend me there stuff. I'm going to write suunto and mares right now!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom