Complaints about losing old likes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet, my street cred will be restored.

People will know I am important, and such.

Whatever you're smoking, you willing to share your source :gas:

---------- Post added January 19th, 2015 at 08:42 AM ----------

You do realize that Impotent and Important do NOT have the same meaning I hope? :gas:

Is that why the blue pill didn't help people realize my importance?

Perhaps we could get descent and H to tinker with making the usercp screen easier to understand...

Aside from that can we increase the font size on that screen, double it perhaps?

If I am struggling I can imagine old goats like Jim are in hell.

Except for the gazillion new notifications (which I assume is due to the system catching up with old "like"s), it seems as if things are moving in the right direction. But is it possible to be allowed to reverse a "like" or "thank"?

Sometimes you just click on the wrong button:fail:, and it would be nice to be able to correct an error. :blush:

Perhaps we could get descent and H to tinker with making the usercp screen easier to understand...

Aside from that can we increase the font size on that screen, double it perhaps?

If I am struggling I can imagine old goats like Jim are in hell.

Good Morning Letterboy,

You can make your font size larger yourself on your profile, if I enlarge the font in the USERCP, it would be a global change for font size, as the CSS for font size is a global, and not specific to the usercp.

Thanks.
View attachment 201548

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom