Complaints about losing old likes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For all those that are unsatisfied, I have a way you can strike back against the machine through positive action.

I don't remember how many thanks I lost when that was ended--I think around 6,000 or so.

I do remember how many likes I had when this happened--almost exactly 8,000.

Now, some have been restored, but I am still a few thousand likes short, and I don't have any of the old thanks I lost years ago. All told, I am missing about 8,000 well earned expressions of gratitude.

So here's what you can do to help. Go into my profile and read through all my old posts and restore likes you gave me then but are missing now. If you have been around long enough, go through the really old ones and give me back my thanks as well. If you know people that were active on ScubaBoard but have dropped out, give them a call so they can pitch in, too. Since it is likely that not all ScubaBoard participants will participate in this quest, much as I am sure they will want to, if you see some worthy posts that you somehow missed in the past, be sure to like it now to help get those numbers up where they are supposed to be.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Suppose there were posts that I liked in the past but now, for one reason or another, I no longer like?

:d

What a great idea John! Thank goodness I am a scuba diver and know better than to hold my breath for any reason :giggle:

That one earned you a Thanks and a Like to bring your count back up :)

Awesome those lovely hard working miracle workers fixed the glitch and now you can UNthank and Unlike again :worship:

It works! I both Thanked, and Like that post, and then undid them!

:cheers:

Not SB domain...

On Tapatalk you can unheart and reheart but not unthumb rethumb...

It works! I both Thanked, and Like that post, and then undid them!

:cheers:

Not fair .. give em back! :crying:

Seriously tho a bit of a tempest in a teapot this issue IJS

Can a brother get a button to give a post the bird? Other than the little x at the corner of the tab.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a new clickie for "whaahhhaaaaahaaaaa!"

For all those that are unsatisfied, I have a way you can strike back against the machine through positive action.

I don't remember how many thanks I lost when that was ended--I think around 6,000 or so.

I do remember how many likes I had when this happened--almost exactly 8,000.

Now, some have been restored, but I am still a few thousand likes short, and I don't have any of the old thanks I lost years ago. All told, I am missing about 8,000 well earned expressions of gratitude.

So here's what you can do to help. Go into my profile and read through all my old posts and restore likes you gave me then but are missing now. If you have been around long enough, go through the really old ones and give me back my thanks as well. If you know people that were active on ScubaBoard but have dropped out, give them a call so they can pitch in, too. Since it is likely that not all ScubaBoard participants will participate in this quest, much as I am sure they will want to, if you see some worthy posts that you somehow missed in the past, be sure to like it now to help get those numbers up where they are supposed to be.

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Back
Top Bottom