Davao Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maybe we could convince the guys here to do davao first, then drive to gensan... now that would be quite a trip :D

Very true. A few days in Davao, and then head to Gensan for the weekend...good stuff indeed!

haha! sibat ka nalang jag... i could organize a weekday dive for you :eyebrow: tagum is only 45mins away naman....

speaking of which... i'll be in davao next week... monday-friday...

i'll be in tagum though, not the city... hey bing! bring over some beers when you visit me there!

Jag

haha! sibat ka nalang jag... i could organize a weekday dive for you :eyebrow: tagum is only 45mins away naman....
i'm on-board 1/2 the day... kapagod if i'll magically disappear then reappear at night hahahaha

and i think the organizers will find it weird that for this year's beach volley i'm bringing a crate full of dive gear

Jag

try to go to Bungsud (sp?) Jag. its beachhouse on stilts about a couple hundred meters from the shore. right beside it are fishpens of pompano, jacks and lapu-lapu. you order and they catch it for you and cook it. thats as fresh as it gets. no cyanide too (except for the run-off from the gold mines nearby, hehe)

Nice shots!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom