Davao Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks guys... chamba lang

still learning... underwater is very different from topside... yep... G9 :) 2-3 lang mapili out of 60 shots! here's my favorite so far, somehow it freaks me out a bit...

2320578365_98de983da8_o.jpg

Seems like taking pix of the anemone fish is a bit like trying to shoot mandarin fish...just when they swim out in a place for a nice shot, and right when the button is pressed for the picture, they dart sideways or down back into hiding. Except for the bright red ones, they just try to take a big bite out of the camera, brave little buggers. Makes for alot of fun trying though, you got some nice ones...

thank you dustin. out of pure luck, i've gotten better results not waiting for them to pose :) i'm a bit confined with them at the moment, they're the easiest subjects i can shoot, most of the time i just scare em fishies away.

thanks koya... now if i can only do super macro :D

@ Kupu: nice shots! Let us know how Gen San is.

wow bing, excellent shots. I plan on checking out Gen San soon so I might have to stop by Davao as well. :)

must be beginners luck chip, thanks :) come on down anytime, i'll be glad to show you around. btw i'm headed to gensan tomorrow... paging paul... paging paul...

must be beginners luck chip, thanks :) come on down anytime, i'll be glad to show you around. btw i'm headed to gensan tomorrow... paging paul... paging paul...
bing, did you join the nestea cleanup dive last saturday?

they didn't invite me along... they didn't know i was a diver... buggers...

Jag

jag... yup we were there. 25 divers from the club. i was meaning to ask them about you coz i knew they were coming in from tagum... sayang!

nestea.jpg

Back
Top Bottom