DEMA update?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Still around tomorrow? (Saturday)
No. I had to limit my DEMA experience to just two days due to my knee. I'm sitting here with my leg up and taking copious amounts of vitamin I. :D

And vitamins P and A as well I'm sure?

I wasn't entirely useless today. I got 75% of the shop floor painted and the tow hitch installed on the Kia Niro. Working on the towing electrical adapter now. It's making me run a 10amp wire from the battery to the unit and I have it run in a protected run on the inside driver's side. I'm sitting down, letting my knee cool a bit before I find egress under the dash. The DEMA pics/videos are taking forever to upload. I'll be posting more of them as soon as they come available.

For what it's worth, I use Ibuprofen, Aleve and a buffered concoction of salicylic acid, acetaminophen, and caffeine. Now it's time to see if I can finish this as the sun starts to set. I'm not going to push it, as there's always tomorrow. :D :D :D

No. I had to limit my DEMA experience to just two days due to my knee.

You looked in GREAT shape when I met you in the aisles. Healthy, Moving swift, trimmed down and a huge smile !! Always fun to share laughs from the old Winter Park / Altamonte days with you again.

Pete, it was nice to actually meet you and hear about how you came to acquire SB. I was able to book an Indonesian liveaboard while at the show and no doubt some SB folks will be on it.

@The Chairman

So *how* did you come to acquire SB?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom