Dissatisfied with DSS boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In the past, I have considered buying a large batch of mounts (and other assorted gadgets) from you, in the small chance that you decide to leave the scuba business. Why? Because no one else makes them of such high quality and smart design, and they have made such a positive impact on my diving that I don't want to dive without them.

Tobin makes great products, has fantastic customer service, and a loyal following. Don't give him a reason to leave the scuba business...we would lose a valuable asset to our community.

I think that this is worth quoting and posting again :)

I'm >< that close to buying a DSS 17 Torus wing..may pull the trigger tomorrow am.

CTB

I understand it is very nice gear! :D

Well... When my wife decided she wanted to move to a wrist computer from a console, my first step was to check the DSS website and see which computers Tobin make a mount for. Currently I have 2 DSS comp mounts and the SK-7 mount. All have been flawless.

Tobin,
I love your products.

The only thing I always wanted to ask you is to put User Manuals on-line. For the mounts, you can add a sentence of caution against over-tightening the bungee.

Thank you.

Henrik - Where do you get the cord locks and can you post a pic of them? Love the idea, . . .

I second this request!

[hijack]Does anyone have a link or .pdf of the way to "wire up" the DSS Mount? I gave one to my husband for Christmas, but if it came with instructions, I don't know where they went.

Thanks!

[/hijack]

Tobin, just a quick word of thanks for the mounts, they're fantastic. I just assembled my first one and it's amazing!

I have the same timer and compass mount I got from DSS 4 years ago, never any problems and I wish more companies provided the same attention to customer service as Tobin

Thank you very much, I never tire of hearing from happy users.

Tobin

Please-please-please-please-please-please-please-please post the wiring diagram online? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom