Friday Night Norte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OUr forecast has been improving actually - it was looking like Wednesday was going to get bad again - but looks like today might just be the end of it - I hope this current forecast holds true!
upload_2018-1-15_19-15-44.png

DMC78:
Thank you for making that clear to us.

You're welcome Did I read some sarcasm in your reply? :D

There was actually some confusion earlier by several people - it was "open for boats over 40'" so some thought that big boats could go out for diving - but there was the distinction "closed for all aquatic activities" - so it never really opened up for divers despite the false hopes some had.

Stay optimistic - I will put money on it that we're diving tomorrow! Enjoy!

You're welcome Did I read some sarcasm in your reply? :D

There was actually some confusion earlier by several people - it was "open for boats over 40'" so some thought that big boats could go out for diving - but there was the distinction "closed for all aquatic activities" - so it never really opened up for divers despite the false hopes some had.

Stay optimistic - I will put money on it that we're diving tomorrow! Enjoy!
Last time I was down here and the port was closed you posted there was a 99% chance of the port opening the next day and it did. Hopen you are right again, tomorrow is my last diving day.

Pool is OPEN!!!! Let’s go diving!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom