Friday Night Norte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for reply SD, they look to be 5-6 blocks from the ferry terminal. Do they launch the boat from the beach? I didn’t see any pier other than the FT. What were the 135 and 69 pesos for?
The walk was probably under 15 minutes, sucked carrying all my gear. Next time I think I will take a taxi. You have to wade out to the boat. SI done in the boat, water only provided.Prices were for the ferry, Mexico Water jet didn't have a 7AM ferry leaving Coz this morning

The walk was probably under 15 minutes, sucked carrying all my gear. Next time I think I will take a taxi. You have to wade out to the boat. SI done in the boat, water only provided.Prices were for the ferry, Mexico Water jet didn't have a 7AM ferry leaving Coz this morning

Scuba Libre looks like it might be the closest to the ferry dock, about 3 1/2 blocks on Calle 4 Norte, about 1/2 block from the beach. Playa Scuba is maybe 4-5 blocks (not the same as Scuba Playa :wink: ). I dove with Scuba Playa a little over a year ago and they were very good. I know nothing about the other two.

There is always cenote diving too!

I knew that was how it worked so I picked an op right by the beach, Dive Mike. You can see my review here.

Officially closed as of 10am. Guess I’ll have to visit my friend Mr. Modello.

Actually, it never opened for aquatic activities - it has been closed since Saturday for all aquatic activities

I sincerely hope you guys get this out of your system by mid February! :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom