Guys -- Bathing Suit under 3mm wetsuit? 7mm wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think choose only Pink Chocolate Polka Dots. It will give good look. Can purchase at price $39.79.

Last edited:
i usually wear underarmour compression shorts

Thin, comfortable, dry quickly even if you put a pair of shorts over them for the si

Jeff

I'm the same. underarmour under wetsuit then boardshorts on top for the SI

Great thread, very funny. Lots of scary info.

Could easily start a new thread: Do you pee in your wetsuit?

Great thread, very funny. Lots of scary info.

Could easily start a new thread: Do you pee in your wetsuit?

We've heard this before...

"There are 2 types of divers: Those who pee in their wetsuits, and those who lie and say they don't pee in their wetsuits"

I don't lie:)

I wear a "speedo" under my wetsuit. It makes it a lot easier to get in and out of the wetsuit, and it doesn't bunch up underneath. When I'm on a dive boat, I'll put my boardshorts on over my speedo, so I'm not showing off the banana hammock topside.

I find the Borat Bathing Suit (dont click if you're uppity or at work) quite comfortable for under my exposure suit :blinking::D

:mooner:

:no:

...or i just wear speedo or tommy bahama board shorts :)

The only reason for a North American man that doesn’t swim competitively to own a speedo is for under their wet suits, those board short wedgies are not to pleasant.

Just remember guys... " A thong is just wrong" .. unless it was borrowed!

Back
Top Bottom