Info and Discussion...Roatan Dive Sites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Before we "knew better", We'd defer to the unversal fish food- pork products, bacon or a nice oily breakfast sausage. Not that it obviously was detrimental in any way to his health.... Or longevity.

If given the opportunity, let's say if a pig went wading, I have no doubt that ugly devil at Calvin's Crack could take him down. So, pork seemed, back then, to likely be a very natural part of their diet. Bacon? Meat candy.

The do like Crustaceans. I've got a day glo Orange fishing lure shrimp (no hook) that he has attacked many times over the years.

Damn near take your hand off, he would.

Last edited:
Hmmm...there are 3 frogfish (that we found) living at Half Moon Bay - the shore dive at Media Luna Resort. I just took pictures - never thought to offer them anything in return o_O:confused::p

...never thought to offer them anything in return o_O:confused::p

Medium heat (cast iron) skillet, butter, orange zest.

And now, for something completely different...

Lita's Hole lies just S of "Mahogany Bay" which is really Dixon Cove, the Cruise Ship dock. See it now before it gets filled in by Pod People detritus. (PPD)

It is named for Lita Davis of California, my wife's oft dive buddy. They have named nothing after her husband, Rob, but he's stuck having me as his dive buddy, him~ and his pesky pet Whale Sharks of http://wsorc.org/ Utila.

Last edited:
What an awesome dive! I have never been there. Now it's on my "to do" list :D

Great pics. We saw a number of the pic #2 color when we were there last month.
thanks for sharing.
Rob

saw the seahorse yesterday at Seaquest and two different ones the day before. I would share the dive sights but I do not remember what they were. I would share the videos but they do not compare to the above photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom