• Yes, start a Non DIR Forum

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • No, leave things as they are!

Votes: 32 25.4%
  • It really does not matter.

Votes: 24 19.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I believe that NetDoc has summed it up very well......as usual.

No is my vote as well.

Chad

I voted No because I want correct answers/solutions to problems and I do not care where the answers come from.

If we, (the diving community) choose separation over philosophical differences such as Dir vs Non-Dir then we all lose in the long run.

I voted No because I like to learn new things. And it really dosen't matter where they come from. Because what works for me may not work for you. And I like to be the judge. So what if they do there way. If they share some Imput it may work for me.

sorry put in backplate in the search section and found a seven page debate about DIR & NON DIR what is DIR??? what does it stand for?

thanks I would have never figured that one out I think I need to buy more than one bc/bp . just like golf you need more than a putter. thanks for the explanation maybe I can keep up a little better now till the next time.

domino22 once bubbled...
I think I need to buy more than one bc/bp.
The idea with a BP is that you can configure it for several different styles of diving...

But of course you are absolutely right... it is a need to have more than one or two or three... :D

I have two and one more on the way and a couple of others that belong to friends... shoot... I figure I only need one more. :wink:

uncle pug. if you only could only start with one,and would dive warm water only. what would you buy first the trans pac II or the bp?

no need for a DIR forum most of us read all the forums and can respond with a DIR slant to just about anything.
joens

Back
Top Bottom