"Like A Fish Underwater" new way to breath under water without oxygen tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My tap water doesn't taste like kiwi-strawberry though.. :rofl3:
Kool-aide: 2-1/2 gallons: $1

We made 1/2 gallon a day on our last trip, helps stay hydrated. Added 1/4 teaspoon or salt to each 1/2 gal.

I knew I should have used the blue font, :wink:. Good idea Don, the salt additive for sure..

OT- I lived in Anton(still have one of my dearest friend lives there) and Levelland for a couple of years back int he late seventies and early eighties.. I miss it there! :D

I knew I should have used the blue font, :wink:. Good idea Don, the salt additive for sure..

OT- I lived in Anton(still have one of my dearest friend lives there) and Levelland for a couple of years back int he late seventies and early eighties.. I miss it there! :D
I don't know that adding the salt was that important or not? We wanted to work at hydration tho, and as much as we sweated on land, probly should have been taking salt tabs, but i like the Kool-Aid approach better than empty Reverse Osmosis water available at the hotels and on the boats anyway. Took a $1/12-pack of an off-brand mix actually, and 8 pint zip locks with 1 cup of sugar pre-measured in each, along with a couple of 2-quart plastic jugs and a few 1-quart jugs, plus a small salt container and a measuring spoon. Easy to mix each day using half the sugar suggested on the package, then reused the ziplocks actually. The hotels we used had 5 gallon water dispensers so we used the 2-quart jugs to retrieve water for the mix and for the coffee maker I took.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom