"Like A Fish Underwater" new way to breath under water without oxygen tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

......compact and not pump huge amounts of water.....

I think we are now onto the NEXT GEN technology. We could use this high volume of pumped water as propulsion for the diver. We just need controls and we have made a human submarine.

The same way people find out that the pocket at the top of a cave doesn't contain EAN21.

We have a nearby lake that doesn't turn over (ever) and contains a layer of hydrogen sulfide. The top layer is really nice and is a popular for swimming (it's a state park), however the people don't realise that underneath is stuff that would kill almost anything, and certainly wouldn't sustain human life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Lake_(New_York)

Terry
I dived a cenote like that last week. The visual was really cool.
If I remember correctly from the last time someone announced something like this, it would take something like 70 gallons per minute to supply enough O2 if they are just using dissolved O2.

The only way something like this could be compact and not pump huge amounts of water would be to use electrolysis, which would take a lot of power to do at a breathable rate.

I want a large nuclear reactor for mine now.

If I remember correctly from the last time someone announced something like this, it would take something like 70 gallons per minute to supply enough O2 if they are just using dissolved O2.

The only way something like this could be compact and not pump huge amounts of water would be to use electrolysis, which would take a lot of power to do at a breathable rate.

I want a large nuclear reactor for mine now.

Mr. Fusion

mix it with the hydrogen and cut out all the expensive helium.:eyebrow:

nawwww it'll come with it's own back up....lol
It already does. Looks to be about the size of a Spare Air! :rofl3:

Edit: Doh! :11doh: diver 85 beat me to the punchline!

Last edited:
man proven history fact is that we progressively making things harder & harmful for ourselves

Right. Antibiotics, vaccines and air-conditioning. And you live in Qatar? That's such a ridiculous comment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom