Meet-n-Greet 2007 April 27-29 at Gilboa who's coming/what you bringing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wb416:
No.. you took that out of context!! I said if you wanted to come to our place in Cincy, that for YOU I'd be happy to supply filets and lobster.... provided I get at least a kiss for my efforts!! :14:

Let me know when and where...... I'm here until June 1. Up in the air for the month of June, then Bob (packman) and I will both be here the first week in July.

scubapolly:
I just got a PM from ^you^ said they would bring everything... filet mignon and lobstertails for the main course. Ahi tuna for an appetizer. An assortment of veggies for side dishes. Also a homemade tiramisu. As long as Mitten has the S'mores covered I think we are set.

Hahaha, April fools...will they ever stop??:shakehead

Finally, the plans are set & you can count me in

Besides the lobstertails & filet mignon shall I bring anything else ???
Looking forward to diving with a great bunch of scuba junkies as well as the bon fire til 2am. Im currently finishing my dive master class so I finally catch up with the rest of you masters of scuba diving :eyebrow: , except for DiverBrians 120's doubles :shakehead ...aka (Hot water Heaters). Fun !!! Fun !!! Fun !!! Im excited, now I can't go to sleep. :(

Ps Please don't forget the smore's

God Bless !!!

Gerry

scubapolly:
I just got a PM from ^you^ said they would bring everything... filet mignon and lobstertails for the main course. Ahi tuna for an appetizer. An assortment of veggies for side dishes. Also a homemade tiramisu. As long as Mitten has the S'mores covered I think we are set.

No am Just Bringing my new girl freind Dee with me.And we are going Spear fishing for dinner....LOL

\\
Scott

IndyScott:
No am Just Bringing my new girl freind Dee with me.And we are going Spear fishing for dinner....LOL

\\
Scott
Speaking of which, have you seen her ugly mug around. No one at the shop has seen hide nor hair of her in quite a while.

I really wish I could join you all... but I have to work 12 hour days that weekend... and the 29th is my 30th bday. I'd much rather be hangin' out with all you all! Oh, well... such is life.

So... is anyone gonna bring the ScubUNO cards and have a few challenges? I'm sure there will be plenty of ScubUNO at the LGWW! If anyone plays... lemme know, and we can add your name (screen name) to the official ISOSAD website, under fellow members, players, and otherwise cool people! Hahaha! http://bewarn.googlepages.com/sosad

scubapolly:
Speaking of which, have you seen her ugly mug around. No one at the shop has seen hide nor hair of her in quite a while.

No I have not seen him since our Deco class
Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom