October Megadive Rez!!! (10/28-30), Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brewone0to:
We'll be packing in as much camping gear(spare tents,lanterns and such)as will fit in our Broco(After diving gear, of course)
These will be up for grabs to use by anyone who has the need
As well, if it rains we will wimp out and stay in our favorite local hotel(location top secret,will only devulge said info after we book our room. lol)

It IS not going to rain! We found out that we can borrow our sons's camping gear but we have to drive up to Atlanta to get it. That shouldn't be too big a problem! It's looking as if this might be a go for us!
Getting excited. Heading south from Michigan this Sunday

KBeck:
Jenny, I suppose you plan on stopping by the abode to pick up the ahem...refreshments? Please. Pretty Please. Really. (Who thought this dang rum tote up again.....and i think it's time to pass it on to a Northern Concher.....Andy sounds like a good choice to me...................) :D

I've think I've got the rum covered. I have a jug of Capt. Morgans, a jug of Bicardi, and half a pint of 151 available to those of age who would like... (Absolut, Apple Pucker, Bombay also available on request - I stocked my cabinet two years ago then gave up most drinking...)

I was up in Brockville a few weeks ago - and Adam (CanuckDiver) suggested I offer my services as Cabana Boy extrodinare.... we'll see....

Adam is a smart man...and so are you!!! Whoo Hoo Cabana boy with personal rum tote! Now how cool is that??

Yo Bro! I got my nine! Bring it on!
I heard lawyers are great shields when in Columbian River Otter Territory!

the river otters only fear one thing, and that is an avocado salad

sometimes guacamole works, but i wouldn't take my chances

Scuba_Jenny:
Well Andy is gonna be well stocked. I think that you would make a great Cabana boy. Especially since my formar cabana boy is not going. :(

Wadda ya mean "FORMER"? I cook, I clean, I serve ( well, er, sort of,) I'm in the next room! Besides who will take care of the cheins?
Ohhhh.......I learned from the last Mega dive......Rum Tote verrrrrrryyyyyy Baaaaddddddd!!!!!!!!!!:maniac:

Former, my friend, as in no longer a Ginnie Springs Cabana Boy. You will always be the one and only Cabana Boy at the house. If while I am gone for the weekend and you feel the need... you are welcome to cook and clean. I can even make a list for you. :D

Hey All,

What are the fees relating to diving and camping...?

Ginnie's website indicates:
$16 for camping... (includes General Admission) Scuba Fees extra.
$27 for Diving (Does this include camping)

Also - how much are air fills...?

-Tim

I air is $6. No nitrox available at Ginnie. But then OW the deepest you can go is in the ballroom at 55ft. The longest dive I have done in the ballroom was only 30 minutes. Its big. But not THAT big!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom