October Megadive Rez!!! (10/28-30), Ginnie Springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
the river otters only fear one thing, and that is an avocado salad

sometimes guacamole works, but i wouldn't take my chances

i SAID

(man this is a tough audience)

:14:

H2Andy:
i SAID

I thought the river otters only feared a birds-nested reel ... :D
(besides , I like Guacamole ... But a river otter I AINT ... )

Jeano Beano

H2Andy:
i SAID

Was there a joke in there someplace? Maybe I'll get it after I've been conch'd.....

I can picture it now, sitting around the fire, sipping on rum tote, and the new guy start rolling over laughing to the point of his face turning purple.....

This year, there will be a retelling of the history of the megadives and the Columbian River Otters. Props will be used and accents will be bad! WARNING! Do NOT be eating or drinking anything during this event. It has tendencies to cause laughter, choking on, or spitting out of food or drink. Especially do not drink high alcohol content items while sitting near the fire and listening to these stories... CHUCK!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Whats a galaxy dive?

and... I'm there!

It's not a "galaxy dive," it's a pollute the water dive. Just say no to this horrible practice.

I know that this is going to floor a couple of folks (Jenny) but, please pencil me in. I've been hearing about these legendary events for far too long without joining in. Only concern is the new job that I start next week- & my severe lack of typing skills!

Marvel:
I know that this is going to floor a couple of folks (Jenny) but, please pencil me in. I've been hearing about these legendary events for far too long without joining in. Only concern is the new job that I start next week- & my severe lack of typing skills!
(gimmie a drink of ru....er, ah water, I think I just passed out!)
Whoo Hoo! WTG!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
This year, there will be a retelling of the history of the megadives and the Columbian River Otters. Props will be used and accents will be bad!
Bad FRENCH accents?
DEEPSEAWOLF:
WARNING! Do NOT be eating or drinking anything during this event. It has tendencies to cause laughter, choking on, or spitting out of food or drink. Especially do not drink high alcohol content items while sitting near the fire and listening to these stories... CHUCK!
Does this include the fireman??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom