old regulators still being used ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster:
You just cost me $180.00 and have given me a good reason to switch from my DW Mistral to one of my DA Aquamasters.

I am glad to hear that you are getting one.

I hope you are getting a reproduction silicon diaphragm. I am amazed at the difference they make.

Another major convenience item are Bryan’s reproduction main body ring clamps. I added captive nuts to all of mine (rivet nuts, from McMaster –Carr) and I use a thumb screw, which adds a huge convenience factor.

Good luck

YEMI:
Dear customer,
we are mobile phones/laptops/ipods wholesalers, we deals on all
brands and models of mobile phones/laptops.very good prices.
we have mobile phones accessories such as
battery,charger,keypad,housing,datacable,lcd and
laptops.we supply many other electronic products, such
as portable DVD, car dvd,mp3,mp4,lcd TV, plasma tv,cd
rom,dvd writer, windows xp,office 2003 software,ip
phone, USB phone, Bluetooth earphone, Bluetooth USB
dongle,etc.
condition: brand new wireless standard with 1 year
manufacturer warranty and 6 months seller
gaurranty,with original mother board, original English
British battery, all software and manual contain
writing English languages, the shipment will be
delivered via 48 hours over night express drop
shipment to your door step.
We send price list to interested buyers only.

email:cupidlimited@myway.com
tell:+447011147101

Yours faithfully,
mr luke yemi

What is this? Did I miss something?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Looks like Luke is lost.

ams511:
What is this? Did I miss something?
I have PM a moderator about this. YEMI has made several posts in different threads trying to sell his merchandise. I have also started a thread in "whine and cheeze" about the possible problem ...... so far I haven't heard anything back .

What sort of moron spends time injecting posts into threads to sell BS?

As quickly as these are reported we are banning the the spammer and deleting the posts. I view it as basically cyber-graffiti and the spammers as mentally deficient low-brows who are essentially attacking SB to tie up bandwidth and the time of moderators and others who must deal with their spam.

The reason we don't get back to everyone who reports is that these posts are showing up all over SB and we're a bit busy getting rid of them...anyone who wants to track this guy down and stick an LP inflator hose up his rectum, feel free....

You or the folks at Vbulletin could probably add a "This is Spam" button to each post, and if it gets hit on a post two or three times by different users, make the post go away.

After a few spammed posts by the same user, it could make the user go away.

That way the mods wouldn't have to do anything with it.

Terry

Doc Intrepid:
What sort of moron spends time injecting posts into threads to sell BS?

As quickly as these are reported we are banning the the spammer and deleting the posts. I view it as basically cyber-graffiti and the spammers as mentally deficient low-brows who are essentially attacking SB to tie up bandwidth and the time of moderators and others who must deal with their spam.

The reason we don't get back to everyone who reports is that these posts are showing up all over SB and we're a bit busy getting rid of them...anyone who wants to track this guy down and stick an LP inflator hose up his rectum, feel free....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom