So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

And me thinking that went out of fashion sometime in the 70s.

Oh well.

I can't attest to anything being in or out of fashion in the 70s, but no one I know regardless of gender is happy with the 'always passive woman' role. Mainstream and media seems to love it though. I guess everyone just thinks that anything else is too kinky for polite general conversation

Worse two-three days hence
Conditioner is your friend

Meanwhile, in the UK, the hills are closed ...

ldbnzsscb4r41.jpg

I'll take this over ANY marine life. The marine life would have to compete against a wreck obsession that's been around since 1991. There is no competition.

View attachment 579192
Some people actually enjoy both.

cropped-shutterstock_538609870.jpg

Well. I have not done anything as interesting as how to pee or not to pee. But a quick kitten update. They are too young to take to the pound, but if we can get them to 5 weeks or so they are major adoptable. Kicker is that we need to make sure they don't go feral, so the shelter asked us to hold them daily while the mother isn't around to get them used to humans. my daughter and I did build a cat shelter and put it by the dock where the mom will see it while she sneaks to the boat.

Next week we will try and relocate the kittens to it. I REALLY want to use my boat.

This is somewhat killing a father who was born in Montana and raised on a ranch, however, my daughter is loving it and the shelter is saying kittens and puppies are flying off the shelves.

And Karma, there is so much worry, despair, and even death, this little bit might help

kitten.jpg
dock.jpg

That’s probably true, but before social media many of them would not be aware of each other.

So if nobody's aware of a tree falling in a forest... or was it a bear in the forest and the sound of one hand clapping? - I can never remember...

Well. I have not done anything as interesting as how to pee or not to pee. But a quick kitten update. They are too young to take to the pound, but if we can get them to 5 weeks or so they are major adoptable. Kicker is that we need to make sure they don't go feral, so the shelter asked us to hold them daily while the mother isn't around to get them used to humans. my daughter and I did build a cat shelter and put it by the dock where the mom will see it while she sneaks to the boat.

Next week we will try and relocate the kittens to it. I REALLY want to use my boat.

This is somewhat killing a father who was born in Montana and raised on a ranch, however, my daughter is loving it and the shelter is saying kittens and puppies are flying off the shelves.
Those munchkins are so cute....I will say that if my roommates didn't already have a cat who demands to be the solo queen of her space, I would be trying to adopt a cat of my own. I miss the old girl that I lost...
Hope you can use your boat again soon!

So if nobody's aware of a tree falling in a forest... or was it a bear in the forest and the sound of one hand clapping? - I can never remember...
Twice in my life I actually saw a tree fall in the forest-- seriously (well, once in the forest and once in a campground). It didn't know I was there. It did make a sound. Solved.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom