So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes you have to be careful to choose the right stock for banks because some of them have large market/trading activities.

In my case, I don’t invest in the financial sector because my job provides already a very large exposure to it. :)

There is always Cisco :) A main supplier for hardware.

Seems you have an interesting job perspective.

But after removing the mouthpiece and the exhaust rubber cover, here was the main body:
qa-biqbr98myz_oa9y55srlex2yqfjjjebqpy8h4mnouv5nng5ugd7nlgr0cjyiweuks9ng-w1263-h947-no-jpg.579131.jpg

Hi @Angelo Farina

I notice that someone has cut a slot in the 109's body where the C-clip goes. I have seen 2 other 109s with that. Was that popular ? Why ?

And what are using for your cleaner / anti-oxide bath ?

And a very nice and rare 129.

Dated, man.
Try Huawei, for state of the art 5G routers. Just not ok in the USA Michael

Being Taiwanese I can trade on stocks in China and HK from my HSBC HK accounts. :)

CISCO being dated does not mean their share price will not rise again.

An engineer's answer would be that, given the metaphysical assumption that the world still functions independent of a person's observation or not (a counter Matrix/red pill assumption), the falling tree would still transfer some energy to the surrounding air molecules, which would vibrate and set up a propagation of waves away from the area where the tree fell. Whether that is defined as "sound" or not depends one whether one defines the presence of that energy propagation as "sound" or the human perception of that energy propagation as "sound".

An engineer's answer would be that, given the metaphysical assumption that the world still functions independent of a person's observation or not (a counter Matrix/red pill assumption), the falling tree would still transfer some energy to the surrounding air molecules, which would vibrate and set up a propagation of waves away from the area where the tree fell. Whether that is defined as "sound" or not depends one whether one defines the presence of that energy propagation as "sound" or the human perception of that energy propagation as "sound".

I love it!!!

An engineer's answer would be that, given the metaphysical assumption
Uuuh. Engineer? Metaphysics? You've got to be effing joking.

Dated, man.
Try Huawei, for state of the art 5G routers. Just not ok in the USA
Michael
That’s because Huawei stoke so much of Cisco’s IP and got away with it.

Back
Top Bottom