So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You must have missed the fights between the FBI and Apple over the last few years.

Nope. Google has at least one lawsuit on gag orders, too. But they are the ones vocal about it. Do you seriously think RSA Security told everyone about the "alleged" backdoor and, like a tree in the forest, we all just weren't there to hear it?

I received my new booties (overshoes? rock boots?) for wearing over the neoprene socks on my drysuit.

So, what did I do today? I tried them on.

:D

2020-04-08 17.26.52.jpg

How about the ads: are you sure the ad trackers do not send the IP addresses of those looking to someone's server? You are not selling but google's still collecting.
Nope. If you click on the ad, you're on your own. But they don't get that kind of info through our adserver.

I received my new booties (overshoes? rock boots?) for wearing over the neoprene socks on my drysuit.

So, what did I do today? I tried them on.

:D

View attachment 579365

Logo sort of looks like the communicator badge from Star Trek: The Next Generation. :D

Red uniforms in Star Trek tend to be partial episode characters.

ps. When I was about 5 or 6 (or 7?), the first time my parents ever let me stay up all night to watch TV was for a Trek-a-thon. On our black-and-white TV with an antenna that only got 1 channel. Thank goodness it got CBS!

Back
Top Bottom