So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nothing as exciting as a good dive, but I did get my first haircut since early March. Left a 100% tip, figured more time was spent and didn't spend the money in April. It all balances out in the end.

Actually have a phone interview for a job tomorrow. Company saw my resume on Indeed and suggested I apply. It's a very interesting position. Combines both my customs brokerage and int'l transportation experience. 20 minutes from home and no highways OR tolls (lots of tolls on highways in the Chicago area). Have to do a personality assessment today, but at least it's not the ridiculous math/language assessment I had to do a few weeks ago.

Nothing as exciting as a good dive, but I did get my first haircut since early March. Left a 100% tip, figured more time was spent and didn't spend the money in April. It all balances out in the end.

My hair salon is going to try to open 5/31. I have an appt for a cut and brow wax the second week of June. I finally broke down and cut my bangs two weeks ago. They were getting in the way of my diving mask. :D Just took scissors to them. Not totally straight, but curly hair hides slight cutting mistakes. ;D

Actually have a phone interview for a job tomorrow. Company saw my resume on Indeed and suggested I apply. It's a very interesting position. Combines both my customs brokerage and int'l transportation experience. 20 minutes from home and no highways OR tolls (lots of tolls on highways in the Chicago area). Have to do a personality assessment today, but at least it's not the ridiculous math/language assessment I had to do a few weeks ago.

That is awesome! Sending positive thoughts!!

DW

Have to do a personality assessment today, but at least it's not the ridiculous math/language assessment I had to do a few weeks ago.

Personality assessment... I did one of those once, I got fed up half way through and told them if I have to do spend 20 minutes on some stupid test that has nothing to do with my what I do for work, then your job isn't worth my consideration.

Personality assessment... I did one of those once, I got fed up half way through and told them if I have to do spend 20 minutes on some stupid test that has nothing to do with my what I do for work, then your job isn't worth my consideration.
Briggs Myers got me exactly correct. Of course, you must answer the questions honestly :)

I don't look at air that cold either.
My preferred air temp, 78° to 88°, water temp 85° will tolerate down to 50° but we are talking preference.

The assessment wasn't too bad.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom