So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My hair salon is going to try to open 5/31. I have an appt for a cut and brow wax the second week of June. I finally broke down and cut my bangs two weeks ago. They were getting in the way of my diving mask. :D Just took scissors to them. Not totally straight, but curly hair hides slight cutting mistakes. ;D

I cut mine and Not-Yet-Mr.Pacific's hair a couple weeks ago too. He grows out a curly mop and couldn't stand it anymore and I was sick of mine wrapping around my neck at night. Didn't do half bad for my first time ever cutting hair, although the manager at the new job thought I was a high-schooler so maybe it de-aged me 5 years.

Finally brought back my dive gear from where it had been in storage close to campus and spent a good while hugging it and dreaming of the days before I was dry for months (may or may not have been talking to it like I talk to baby animals). Hope everyone still diving in cold water is enjoying it enough for all of us who can't go out!

Didn't do half bad for my first time ever cutting hair, although the manager at the new job thought I was a high-schooler so maybe it de-aged me 5 years.

How do I set up an appointment for you to give me a haircut? I think you have a new sideline-if not a career.

:rofl3::laughsnow:

40Fs (or lower) is my preferred air temp range. Preferred water temps are 45-55F.
IMHO, if water is that cold, it might as well just go the extra and drop below the freezing point. If there is a lot of it, then lace up some skates, grab a stick & lets play hockey. If there is just a little, put it in a glass and pour some Crown Royal over it.

Water at that temp though, I have little to no use for. :)

Finally got around to making a little video from our last dive trip in March.

Phone interview went well, I think. My customs brokerage background is what really caught their attention, I was told. HR person is going to talk with hiring manager and then I should hear in a few days. Position was created as company is growing and there is too much work for one person.

Phone interview went well, I think. My customs brokerage background is what really caught their attention, I was told. HR person is going to talk with hiring manager and then I should hear in a few days. Position was created as company is growing and there is too much work for one person.
That would be great! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Michael

How do I set up an appointment for you to give me a haircut? I think you have a new sideline-if not a career.

Idk can you mail yourself to the Pacific Northwest? :p
I'll warn you, apparently I have a bad habit of leaving the scissors open very close to the face while I'm thinking and cutting very aggressively. Made Not-Yet-Mr. Pacific very nervous

Today has been a painfully early morning studying and reading textbooks - hoping to get as much done as possible before I go in for work training in the afternoon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom