August "Dine-n-Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be camping also on the 12th. Anyone want to make a night dive?

A night dive sounds good!
I've been planning on doing one with Linda and this will be a good opportunity.

the K

I'm working Saturday afternoon and Sunday. I do want to check out LLM someday, though.

Have some great dives!

Darel

Ugh, well after taking this weekend of for my birthday, and two of the other managers at work being out of town next weekend, it looks like i'm gonna be stuck with running things next saturday. I was really looking forward to this too....

I can't believe it...either UPS delivered the scooters to the wrong house (according to their site they delivered them to the front porch yesterday at 5:39pm) or some ************ stole them right off my porch before Susan could get them in. What a bummer. They are insured but I was really looking forward to using them this weekend!

:censored: :losecool:

I hope it was just at the neighbors house.

Jeremy

I dove there last weekend and the temps were great. Thermo was at about 32 feet. After that the temp was around 73 deg. Warm like bathwater above 32 ft.:crossbone

Hey K, are we going to try and meet up so that we can follow you up to the quarry on saturday morning? Let me know if you want me to just meet you over at your place.

Kyle

Yeah, ya just want to meet up here at the house?
Leave here around 0800???

the K

I just reserverd a cabin up at lochlow minn, so it is a definate that heather and I are going.

VERY IMPORTANT....I just talked with the lady up at the quarry, and she needs a positive head count on how many divers will be going next weekend so that she can plan on accomidating us. I told her that I would give her a call and let her know as soon as I got a head count. She also wants to know how many may be camping or not. She told me that divers that stay overnight are usually going to be diving the next day, so she needs to know how many divers are going to be around for sunday as well.

Thanks guys and gals, let me know ASAP so I can relay the info to Lochlow-minn.

Kyle

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom