August "Dine-n-Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was there this past Sunday. Thermocline was at about 35'. Not really too cold. I was wearing a Neosport 3/2, gloves and hood. I went down to 73'. It was chilly down there and I was wishing that I had my drysuit. After 20min at 55' I signaled I was cold and ascended to 25' and dove the far wall. Saw some good sized bass and sunfish just hanging out at about 20'-25'.
I took it slow and easy and just enjoyed the warmer water and great (35 - 40 feet) viz.

Jeremy

Sounds like it's going to be fun, I can't wait to finally dive there.

Looks like I can be there! I don't fly out until the 14th.

Mike

Sorry guys, family matters have come up so I won't be able to make it. Darn! I wanted to try out my new DPVs...

Mike

the 'Loch is a good dive. I'll hate to miss it, but I'm moving out of Atlanta that Sunday. Hope you guys have a good dive.

BOOGER !!!! M_B . . . .
Where ya moving to, buddy?

Anyone else camping over besides us ???

the K

The Kraken:
BOOGER !!!! M_B . . . .
Where ya moving to, buddy?

Anyone else camping over besides us ???

the K
Heather and I may camp out.

I may dive Dive Haven on Saturday (August 5) to test my DPV. Anyone else going to be there?

Unfortunately, we will be at a wedding on the 12th. So we won't be able to come to Loch Low Minn until the 13th. Should we come up on Sunday?

I'll probably go to Divehaven on Sun the 6th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom