August "Dine-n-Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KPR,

The "Dine-n-Dive" date is August 12th up at Loch-Low-Minn.

So it is written. So shall it be done . . . . . The Kraken

the K

Let me see what my schedule is like, I am scheduled to fly out to Phoenix on the 23rd...but it is tentative right now, if it gets cancelled sounds like a definate maybe...:)

Mike

Count me in! Anybody camping?

I think the Yellow Angel Fish and I will be camping over.

the K

The Kraken:
KPR,

The "Dine-n-Dive" date is August 12th up at Loch-Low-Minn.

So it is written. So shall it be done . . . . . The Kraken

the K
Thanks K, I noticed a couple of different dated mentioned, and I was unsure, But I'll be there.

. . . as will be your "Big Boy" stainless steel back plated made in "The Kraken's Forge".

the K

Howdy folks,

Ok my plans are 95% complete and it is looking like I'm going to Athens TN. Just a few questions I know I can look at a map and get directions but hey why do that when I can just follow someone up there. When the time gets closer I would like to meet yall at a certain location (I live in Douglasville) and go from there.

Since we will be heading out on a Saturday will we be staying over night if so did anybody rent the cabin?

Carpool...I will be driving my wife car and it can hold 8 people with plenty of space, but 8 people dive gear I dont think so,,LOL...but if someone brings a truck we can always put dive gear in it. If you think you may be interested in ridding with us please let me know because if no one will be ridding then Heck I rather drive my TRUCK.

Looking forward to meeting with yall and becoming a part of the Looney Birds.

P.S I can do just the Saturday or the whole weekend I just need to have a heads up on everything and as far as camping well, I can get ahold of camping gear if need be.

Thanks

looks like ill be able to make this one too. whats it gonna cost for camping and all? im also up for a dive in sc, or maybe savannah? i wanna do greys reef

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom