August "Dine-n-Dive"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure !!!! The Yellow Angel Fish and I will be diving.

The more the merrier !!!

the K

Hey guys. I will not be able to attend this one. I will be getting some salt on my gear down in PCB that weekend. It was a tough call...

You all have fun and I will catch you guys/gals the next time anyone wants to get a dive in.

Jeremy

That's right, traitor . . . .
Just abandon us !!!!!
We know who our friends are NOW !!!! :eyebrow:

Safe dives . . . and safer ascents!

By the way, getting closer to the D/M program?

the K

The Kraken:
That's right, traitor . . . .
Just abandon us !!!!!
We know who our friends are NOW !!!! :eyebrow:

Safe dives . . . and safer ascents!

By the way, getting closer to the D/M program?

the K

I should have just suggested we move the August Dine-n-Dive to PCB Jetties or maybe the Black Bart or a Bridge Span...(that seems to be the only place any outfit in PCB will take you to these days).

As far as the D/M program I may be looking at starting it the beginning of next year. I've got a couple of specialties that I would like to complete by this fall first. Then I want to just take a breather and dive for a couple of months. This year alone I have taken:
Nitrox, AOW, Peak Performance, Dry suit, EFR and Rescue. Whew! That was a lot. I want to get my Master Diver rating before the end of the year...I think since I will have complete the PADI "Master Diver Challenge" I get some sort of backpack or something.

Next year will be D/M. I'm also looking at taking the DSAT TEC/REC course offered by Bill Routh at Off the Wall at Jocassee, but that may be later in '07.

Let me know how your instructor week went.

Jeremy

Looks like I am not flying out until the 8th, so if everyone is going to be there on the 6th, looks like I can do that. Of course I may have to do both...I may not be able to resist playing with my new toy until the 6th...

Mike

After looking at my remaining Vacation for this year, I'm gunna have to pass on this one. It's amazing how fast you can use up two weeks taking a day here, and four hours there. I've got a week left, but I have to save that up for Oct. :D

Mike
I can dive this Saturday or Sunday early morning.

So, who's on for the dive?
So far it looks like:

William F & Buddy
DawgDiver
Divinginn
Lonefrogman
Captndan
Linda & me

the K

We're a definite maybe for Sunday 8/13.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back