Diving San Diego Sat 9/11 - Now What??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds perfect. Let's really be in the water by 7am rather than meet at 6:45, mess around for too long and then gear up and be in the water at 7:30. South Casa is going to be awesome!

Sean - glad you found your mask! Sam - do you concentrate on work ever? Roy - I am more interested in your blonde avatars than the dark haired girls. Ana - first week of school is rough...but diving all weekend will help that stress!

At Ryan, I like the brunetts better, blonds will come up soon again.

So "flag pole" at 6:30 then? Ryan, no not really but it gets much worse when I start planning this weekends diving :eyebrow: and Zulu, I also like brunetts :07:

Sam_in_SanDiego:
So "flag pole" at 6:30 then? Ryan, no not really but it gets much worse when I start planning this weekends diving :eyebrow: and Zulu, I also like brunetts :07:

Oh, that flag pole, that was close.............w00t!!!!!

Somehow I feel left out of the hole 'flag pole' thing...but I will be there at 6:30 to dive with everyone...

if i am a bit late which I shouldnt be but if I am please wait for me =)

As a side note I am glad the majority like brunetts.....hehe

Ana

wrinkles:
Somehow I feel left out of the hole 'flag pole' thing...but I will be there at 6:30 to dive with everyone...

if i am a bit late which I shouldnt be but if I am please wait for me =)

As a side note I am glad the majority like brunetts.....hehe

Ana

Don't feel bad, I don't get it either and I was most likely there.

Saturday is going to be FUN, Looking forward to meeting you Anna.

Zulu, WTF are you talking about brother?

You know...the flag pole. I am sure the Zulu just laughs when he hears the word 'pole'! Anyway - yes! Sat is going to be great...and I am glad that you can make it early Ana!

A for brunettes - they are great too...just the blondes are so, so hotty! Maybe it's because I am married to a brunette :wink:

I believe in Jesus............

Back
Top Bottom